The Monastery is open for visitors daily from 9:30 am until 5:30 pm. All visitors are asked to stop at the bookstore upon arrival. The Monastery is a place of sanctity and repentance, thus visitors are kindly asked to respect the quietude and solitude of the grounds.
• Visitors must be dressed modestly.
• Women must wear long skirts, long-sleeved blouses, and cover their head with a scarf.
• Pants, mini-skirts, skin-tight clothing, short sleeves, and low-cut blouses are unacceptable.
• Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts.
• Shoes or sandals must be worn with socks at all times - no bare feet permitted.
• Orthodox Clergy must wear a Cassock (raso) while at the Monastery.
• Parents with young children must supervise their children at all times.
• Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere on the Monastery grounds.
• Please ask before taking any photographs.
• Video recordings are not permitted.
Visitors who do not wish to conform to the above rules will not be permitted to enter the grounds.